TUESDAY, MAY 12TH:
Common Assessment #4: Aesthetic Response is due.
- Online must have your Aesthetic response attached to the common assessment page on your weebly blog, along with a photo of the work that you did your response on.
- Physically in class, you must have your 5x7 index card with the QR code. This you will attach to the rubric and hand in. (extra rubrics can be found on my common assessment page.)
THURSDAY, MAY 14TH:
Bonus Sketchbook #10 Due!!
- This is a www.sketchbob.com assignment. And remember, you can still turn in sketchbook #9 for a late grade this day as well.
- IF YOU ARE A DISNEY STUDENT!!!!-----you must turn in the sketchbook BEFORE you leave for Disney, or it will not get graded.
TUESDAY, MAY 19TH:
Altered Book is due!
- The checklist for this was handed out in class, but here is another copy if you need it. Altered Book Checklist.
- You will be graded on completion for all the pages we did in class and you will pick 3 pages to be graded more thoroughly for quality and craftsmanship.
- the log sheet that you have kept up with all year is due.
- You need a total of 2000 minutes.
- These must be verified with a parent signature.
WEDNESDAY, MAY 20TH:
Weebly Blog is due!
- Blog must be completely up to date with all pictures and all links working and visible.
- If students have documents other than Word that is not visible on a school computer, they will need to paste the text directly into their weebly blog.
- Here is a link to the weebly blog checklist that students received in class. Weebly Blog Spring Checklist
Please be sure to tell Mrs. Denison ASAP if you have any questions about final due dates!!