- All you need to do is go to the following link:
- Then, scroll down to find your artwork. Create a 1 paragraph artist statement about your work. You may tell the viewer any of the following in your statement:
- You could describe the process of the work, how you came up with the idea, what media you used to create it, etc.
- You could mention what you want the viewer to think when viewing the artwork.
- You could mention what the work means to you as the artist.
- Mention anything else you want the viewer to know.
IF YOU HAVE PROBLEMS OPENING UP THE LINK, FOLLOW THESE STEPS:
1. Login from the district’s main page www.cobbk12.org
2. Click on the Employees Tab
3. Click on the OFFICE 365 login link. (Enter your student login).
4. After you sign in with your network login, come back to this page and click the link (https://sway.com/jZrpevK1sdG4hVsG) and it allows access to edit.
If you STILL have problems, write your artist statement and send it to me in an email so I can copy and paste it by your artwork by THURSDAY.