What Moves You?--Due Jan. 20th
The first is a contest for GA Dot. The theme is " What Moves You? Imagining Tomorrow's Transportation."
The art should visually answer the question: What does the future of transportation in Georgia look like to you? Art subjects can be any or all transportation modes like air, roads, bridges, railroad, water, pipeline and any or all forms of transportation like cars, trucks, buses, motorcycles, trains, planes, bicycles, walking, boats and ships ... or anything that you can imagine that moves you or things from here to there.
- Artwork must be the artist’s original creation, either done by hand, digitally, photographically or a combination of these.
- Use 8-1/2 X 11 standard white copy paper without a mat, frame or border. Do not mount.
- Art must be flat. Do not attach items such as stickers, puff paint, macaroni, etc. to artwork.
- The artwork should include: a title with the words: What Moves Me and the artist's signature.
- Artist name and school grade must be placed on back of artwork (lightly in pencil) .
Love Your Health-- Due Jan 26th
- Open to grades Kindergarten - 12th grade.
- We will only accept 2 dimensional artwork, not to exceed 9”x12”.
- Artwork must be on paper, not canvas.
- Must be a drawing or painting — no photography or digital artwork. Mediums accepted include pencil, markers, crayon, paint, pen. Must be dry.
- Artworks created with chalk, pastel, glue, glitter or other materials with texture will not be accepted.
- No use of copyrighted slogans, characters or trademarks will be accepted.
- Students should title their artwork and write an artist statement that reflects on the theme and message of their artwork.
- Please fill in the title artist statement on the entry form.
- Artwork must be neatly matted or mounted. Posterboard mount is acceptable.
For more information and entry form, download the form below.